Lindsey of the fantastic The Lindsey Vibe has very kindly nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award! Lindsey’s blog is bright and fun and will make you want to do more, no matter what it is you are doing. My favourite recent posts from Lindsey are the Jumbo Tassel Paper Clip, Freebie Friday (Sassy Edition), and Lilly Pulitzer Agendas! I’ll wait here while you go and read her blog… Now that you are back, we will get onto the meat of the post!
Fellow Canadian blogger Ida Auclond has very sweetly nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award! Thank you very much, Ida- it is very much appreciated! While I think most of us are here because we enjoy blogging and would do so without an audience, it is lovely to know that are other bloggers who look forward to your posts and want to read your words! So, how does this work?
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Thank you, thank you, thank you to (Over)Analysing Literature, for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award!! It is lovely to meet and interact with other new blogs, and to know that people are recognising you 🙂 Without further adieu: Continue reading
(Over)Analysing Literature was so very kind to me and nominated me for the Liebster Award!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!! I recently discovered her blog and it really is one of my favourites now. I am going to do the truncated version of this because my face still hurts and I don’t want to be too rambly. So, the rules?
- You have to thank the blog that nominated you.
- You have to answer the questions asked by the blog that nominated you.
- You have to nominate 11 other new bloggers.
- You have to set new questions for your nominees.
Without further adieeeeeu…. Continue reading
A Preppy Dog’s Life has been absolutely wonderful and nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award! What a lovely surprise on a Tuesday evening 🙂 Thank you, thank you, thank you! Continue reading