The main aspect of blogging that I am still here for is the community. So, when I sat down and thought about the fact that my blogging might be cutting down on my exercise/ fitness time, I figured that there may be other bloggers who feel the same way. I could have simply written this down in a notebook but I figured that I would share this if anyone else is interested!
And here we are with the third full week of my “shopping my wardobe challenge”! I slightly failed the no shopping thing (explanation below), but I’m still looking at new combinations that I had never thought of before! This week was quite rainy at the beginning- meaning that was a bit chillier and perhaps dresses/skirts all work weren’t quite an option. Last summer I was pretty bad for continually styling pants with regular ol’ t-shirts for a chilly office, so I’m proud that I’m not quite so boring anymore. Continue reading
We are onto the second week of June, and the second week of my no shopping challenge. It has been getting a little tough, as my office is pretty cold. If it’s not at least 25°C outside, it’s definitely a pants-and-sweater-and-outfit-kind-of-day. The unfortunate thing is that I’m not really able to be creative with what I have. Fingers crossed it warms up in the office! To recap, here are the rules:
- I need to wear at least four unique outfits for the work week- meaning that an item may be repeated by the combination may not.
- I am allowed one repeat outfit per week (most likely Friday).
- If I go out on the weekend for something other than errands or the dog park, I need to include that outfit.
- If at all possible, I need to include a collage of outfits per week!
- I need to include my thoughts on why I wore what I wore that day.
Now that we are in a new month, I have decided to challenge myself! I am hoping to not buy any clothing in June- the two exceptions would be my outfit for Barre After Hours and another black bodysuit (if it turns out I can’t wear the red). I want to remind myself just how many different ways that I can wear all of the items I have without buying anything new! So, what are the rules? Continue reading