Pictures With Santa Paws

If you have a dog or a cat or a rabbit or even a pet rock, you probably like including them in the different areas of your life, and the holidays are no exception! I will admit to spending more than I probably should on Loki and Thor, but I can’t say no to those husky faces. So, of course we had to take them for Santa pictures! I won’t lie, I don’t really have any tips for coraling your pets because the wonderful people at Pet Valu keep them entertained, treated, and happy, but the hilarity and chaos of these three characters is the perfect mid-week pick-me-up!

Pictures With Santa Paws

Most of our pet pictures with Santa in Winnipeg need to be booked ahead of time. Although it does take a bit of forethought, I definitely prefer it to standing in line in the store waiting. Because there were set times for each family/pets, there weren’t a ton of people or pets in the store, meaning that our crazies weren’t starting some sort of dog riot with their husky howls. While we were waiting for their turn, the staff gave the dogs treats and made sure that they were in a good mood for their pictures.

Husky Santa Paws Pics TreatsHusky Santa Paws Thor BowtieHusky Santa Paws Loki Bowtie

They also put the pictures in one of their back rooms, which was a really smart idea- it meant that the doggos having their pictures taken had less distractions than a normal Santa pic! I mean, yes, Loki, Thor, and Thorn were still pretty crazy and all over the place, and laid down, wandered off, and the general chaos ensued. Overall, though their Santa Paws pictures definitely turned out (I think it was partially due to the bow-ties…)!

Husky Santa Paws Attempt 1Husky Santa Paws chaos

Husky Santa Paws serious
Husky Santa Paws shifty eyes

Husky Santa Paws chaos
Husky Santa Paws chaos 2

Husky Santa Paws Loki and Thor

Do you take your pet(s) to see Santa Paws?

15 thoughts on “Pictures With Santa Paws

1. fattymccupcakes November 22, 2017 / 12:45 pm

Oh! I love this so, so, so much! Those faces! They look like they tried to be SO good 😆😍.

• anhistorianabouttown November 23, 2017 / 9:15 pm

Awww, thank you, Lorelle!! I’m SO glad that I splurged and went with the custom made bow-ties, they are just perfect 😊😍😊😍😊

2. The Emma Edit November 25, 2017 / 7:51 am

Awwh, what gorgeous dogs! If I had pets I would do this for sure hehe

3. Ritu November 25, 2017 / 8:17 am

Such cute pics!

4. Lisa Orchard November 25, 2017 / 10:07 am

Your dogs are so precious! Your pics reminded me how much I miss having a dog around the house. Maybe we’ll have to get a new puppy for Xmas. 😉

• anhistorianabouttown December 3, 2017 / 6:30 pm

Aww, thank you so much!! And I’m always pro-puppy 😀 I don’t recommend puppies at Christmas for people who haven’t had a dog BUT if you have and know what goes with it, I’M A MILLION PERCENT FOR HOLIDAY PUPPIES!!!

5. Jennifer November 25, 2017 / 11:02 am

OMG! Those pups are adorable and I love their names, Loki, Thor and Thorn!

• anhistorianabouttown December 3, 2017 / 6:31 pm

Thank you so much 🙂 They are pretty cute, even if they are goobers sometimes haha!

6. fancypaperblog November 25, 2017 / 11:34 am

What a winner! The British Apprentice was all about for photography this week too. It is the fashion now😊

• anhistorianabouttown December 3, 2017 / 6:31 pm

I really need to track down the British Apprentice, they have the coolest themes!! (Way better than the North American version!)

7. josypheen November 26, 2017 / 12:15 am

They are SUCH sweeties.
    I love the last photo with them looking all angelic with their bow ties. 😀