Quick Question, 6 June 2017

Welcome back for another Quick Question! These are fun questions that let you get to know me and let me learn something about you, my wonderful reader. Feel free to respond in the comments here, or tweet your answer at me @anhistorianblog. Today’s we’re talking about bloggers and how to connect…

QuickQuestion

Today, I’m going back to my Making Blogging Connections post- what is your favourite form of social media to connect with other bloggers? I’m great with Twitter and Instagram but not so much with Facebook and Pinterest!

twitter-292994_1920

What is your social media of choice?

6 thoughts on “Quick Question, 6 June 2017

1. shopgirlanonymous June 6, 2017 / 1:44 am

I’m right there with you, instagram and Twitter are my jam…

Facebook is hopeless and pinterest just isn’t my scene.

• anhistorianabouttown June 6, 2017 / 6:36 am

I’m trying so hard to work with Pinterest but I find it the most difficult and involving network. Either spend hours pinning and sharing the right pins at the right time OR shell out $10-20 monthly for a service. No thanks.

• shopgirlanonymous June 6, 2017 / 8:32 am

I put allot of blood sweat and tears into it for several months before I decided that perhaps retail gossip and management tips might not have a large audience on pinterest

2. SickChristine June 6, 2017 / 7:39 am

I completely agree with you about Twitter and IG. I prefer those platforms over anything else. I can’t get any traction on Pinterest and FB is pointless. I used to just post my stuff on my personal FB page. Now I regret making a page for my blog. Nobody sees my stuff anymore.

• anhistorianabouttown June 6, 2017 / 7:44 am

I find that no one wants to like a Facebook page anymore- I never blindly invited people but everyone ignores it (even though they still ask me to like their investment/real estate/party sales business page…) I have my post send to my blog FB page but that’s about it.
      Pinterest is an ever changing beast and I don’t have the time or inclination to learn it. I don’t know that it is great for general lifestyle posts that aren’t a how-to/tips guide, and that’s a lot of what I do!! Twitter and IG for the win!!

3. tahenryauthoress June 6, 2017 / 1:12 pm

WordPress is pretty much the only place I interact. I have my posts popped out to FB and Twitter but that’s it.