This post is due to Charlotte and her lovely nomination for the Mystery Blogger Award! I particularly love this award given my fascination with mysteries- I’m hoping that I can still maintain an air of mystery throughout my life. (“Was she a professional cookie maker? Do dogs seek her out? Can she really cartwheel through the snow?” These are all questions I hope people will ask about me.)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people (I’m only doing 4, because it’s one of those weeks)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog (forgive me if I also forget to do this…)
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
*The award was created by Okoto Enigma*
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
Three Things About Myself
Three things about myself, hmm?
1. I will shank someone for a good piece of shortbread. It comes from having Scottish grandparents!
2. I don’t understand why people like butterflies- they are bugs with FEELERS and terrifying.
3. My goal is to read at least 2000 books in my lifetime. I’m at roughly 1100 from about 15 years old and on, I’m hopeful I can make it there!
- What is the last movie you watched?
The last movie I watched was Lilo and Stitch. “I’m sorry I bit you… And pulled your hair… And punched you in the face” sums up my feelings.
- If you could only pick one flavor of ice cream for the rest of your life, what flavor would you pick?
Vanilla, because you have the most variety when it comes to the toppings. If you want chocolate or strawberry, add sauce or fruit! You want sprinkles? Peanuts? Blueberries? Mars bites? All a possibility with vanilla.
- Early bird or night owl?
Definitely an early bird- I get very grumpy if I can’t make my 10pm bedtime.
- Where would you go on vacation if you had an unlimited vacation budget but only one week, including time spent traveling there?
Dublin! After living there for a year, I wouldn’t have to get myself situated- I would be ready to go off of the plane! The travel time isn’t terrible, so I would have a good amount of time in Dublin, I could see friends, I could grab a cuppa from Bewley’s, wander through St Stephen’s Green, and stop by UCD for the memories. I can always go back to Dublin!
- (Weird question) Instead of the usual ‘what fictional character would you spend the day with,’ I want to know: what fictional character do you detest so much that someone would have to pay you to spend the day with them?
This is a tough question for a reader, because there are more than I would like to spend the day with. I’m going to go with
- How many countries have you visited and which was your favourite?
- What is your favourite holiday?
- Number one meal of the day: breakfast, brunch, lunch, supper, or snacks?
- What is the first movie you watched as a kid?
- My favourite weird question: would you rather face one horse-sized duck, or twenty duck-sized horses?
Trula from Southern Grace Belle
Fatty McCupcakes from Fatty McCupcakes
Becca from How Do I Grown Up
Charlotte from Mosaicca– I just want to hear your answers to my questions, you don’t have to do the whole post again 🙂
And my best post!
I hope you’ve enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about me! And if you feel like answering these questions in the comments, I’d love to know what your answers are!