Snapshot Saturday, 25 March 2017

So, the last few months have been really hard on me. I’ve been incredibly stressed out from a few different areas and it has taken it’s toll on me, mentally and physically. That’s pretty hard for me to admit and I can’t say that coping will be easy. However, I’ve been trying to practice some self care and do things that make me happy. And what has made me happy this week?ย

20170324_221741-01.jpeg

New cookie cutters from the Gingerbread Cookie Cutter Company! I bought myself a rose (to represent Alpha Gam) and a Westie (to represent Westies, duh). If you follow my Instagram, you would have spotted these last night. They came from the US in just under two weeks, look to be pretty good quality, and just look adorable! Linda from the Gingerbread Cookie Cutter Company also sent a few recipes along- very thoughtful, and now I’m excited for a new baking project. I’m hoping to use them this weekend so that I can post a review on Etsy right away.

What is the weirdest cookie cutter you own (or have seen)?

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovinโ€™

12 thoughts on “Snapshot Saturday, 25 March 2017

1. Cheila March 25, 2017 / 4:14 am

I’m the weirdo because I have none. Never baked cookies

2. fattymccupcakes March 25, 2017 / 10:06 pm

I’ve never owned cookie cutters either, but I think I need to start collecting right now! Those are SO CUTE! I’m sorry you’re feeling stressed right now!

Liked by 2 people

• anhistorianabouttown March 26, 2017 / 9:11 am

Aww, thank you! Cookie cutters are usually fairly cheap, so it’s a pretty good thing to collect!! And they look very cute set out on a shelf ๐Ÿ˜Š

Liked by 2 people

• Charlotte Graham April 3, 2017 / 9:11 pm

Get thee some cookie cutters, post haste! ๐Ÿ˜›

Fair warning though, you’ll become a cookie cutter collector like me and end up with a whole kitchen drawer devoted to them haha.

Liked by 2 people

3. Charlotte Graham April 3, 2017 / 9:15 pm

I am so sorry you’ve been so stressed lately, but I am really glad that thinks are starting to get better with self-care! I am in love with these cookie cutters. As I told you when I first saw these that you purchased, the rose made me think of Beauty and the Beast too! ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m trying to think back to any odd cookie cutters I’ve seen. Sadly, all of mine are pretty normal fare — leaves and pumpkins for the fall, candy canes and pine trees for Christmas, hearts and eggs for spring, and really nothing for summer (I need to rectify that).

• anhistorianabouttown April 4, 2017 / 7:11 pm

I need an egg and a rabbit for Easter! I’m determined to build up a collection for different holidays- Arbour Day cookie cutters, HERE I COME!! (For reals, though…)

• Charlotte Graham April 5, 2017 / 9:42 pm

Me too! I need to enhance my cookie cutter collection even further than it already is haha!