Quick Question, Vol 4

I’ve been spending more and more time trying to manage the different social media accounts for the blog, and it’s got me thinking- we all know that each form of social media has it’s own “personality” and type of person who hangs out there…

Daisy Instagram.png

Which social media networks do you find yourself on the most? Me, I’m liking Instagram still- for the longest time I assumed that Instagram was mainly for dogs and didn’t understand why on earth you would follow accounts to look at pictures of people when they are already in front of you. (Follow @princess_moneypenny, @kumothespitz, @pnwestie, and @the_hobo_westie if you want to be entertained for HOURS.) I love more than anything that someone took the time to pose their westie in a prom dress for #puppyprom. Also, I might be way too invested in these dogs’ lives…..

What’s your home on the interwebz and why? And feel free to share your links!

13 thoughts on “Quick Question, Vol 4

1. First Night Design March 21, 2017 / 7:44 am

My favourite is WP. I’m on Instagram but never have time to keep it updated!

2. Trula Marie March 21, 2017 / 5:32 pm

Facebook, Insta, & Twitter. but Insta is definitely my all time favorite!

• anhistorianabouttown March 23, 2017 / 6:28 pm

I do still love Instagram, but I feel like it’s starting to get a little stagnant! I know that the more successful accounts have similar pictures and a “theme” but I just like seeing what people are up to 🙂

3. fattymccupcakes March 21, 2017 / 5:44 pm

Instagram for sure. I still haven’t really connected with Twitter yet. Facebook is probably what I’m on most, though.

Liked by 2 people

4. Charlotte Graham March 21, 2017 / 7:02 pm

Twitter gets my vote. I used to be on IG a lot, but I found that I would let myself get sucked into it for hours (OK, maybe not *hours*, but longer than I ought to scroll through social media!). I like Twitter because of the focus on words.

• anhistorianabouttown March 23, 2017 / 6:34 pm

I find that I am enjoying both for different reasons. Instagram, well, it lets me feed my westie addiction. But Twitter, Twitter engages my mind and I love that! It also is easier to cut myself off on Twitter!

5. willowbentleysmama March 22, 2017 / 3:01 pm

FaceBook, Instagram, WordPress, and I play about 30 games on Words With Friends which is similar to scrabble. I often wonder why some photos on Instagram have thousands of followers and others only have a few. Does anybody know the answer to my question?

• anhistorianabouttown March 23, 2017 / 7:23 pm

That I don’t know- it’s a mystery I still haven’t solved! I think some people use services to build up followers.