Chrissey of Unabridged Sass is absolutely amazing and nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Her blog is spreading like wildfire and before you read this post, you need to stop and go to her blog- Chrissey has a post for everyone. Paige of Currently, Lately also nominated for the award and now you have to read at least five of her posts, because it WILL make you a more elegant and worldly person. (You will also take better pictures, so I will wait while you read!)
Now that you have visited both Chrissey and Paige, let’s get down to the award itself!
- Share the award on your blog
- Thank the person that nominated you and link their site.
- Nominate 10 bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Provide seven facts about you.
Seven Facts About Me
1. I’ve trained in three different schools of ballet- Royal Academy of Dance, Cechetti, and Imperial Society of Teachers of Dance. The large majority of my training is in RAD, so I’m finding my Cechetti classes at the RWB are an excellent challenge!
2. I lived in Dublin for a year when I did my MA in Early Irish History, and I would give both arms to live there again. It feels like home.
3. I’ve also spent a fair amount of time in London, and would also love to live there. It’s true- if you are tired of London, you are tired of life.
4. My favourite television show is Gilmore Girls, I’m a firm Team Logan fan. I was a little crushed by Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life.
5. I’m in love with westies and huskies- both sassy and smart dogs that happen to be adorable!
6. I am fascinated by royal history, particularly the British Royal Family (I’m well past reading 100 royal histories and biographies).
7. I am an involved alumna of my sorority (Alpha Gamma Delta), and my favourite aspect is our traditions- it’s the historian out in me!
(I didn’t want to overlap nominations, so I only have 8!)
So I can learn something about you readers now, what superpower would you choose? (I would chose X-Ray vision so I could make sure my suitcase is a-okay and fast through security at the airport to avoid embarrassing myself at TSA.)
Thank you again, to Chrissey and Paige!!