I was nominated for One Lovely Blog Award by my two best blogging friends, Charlotte of Mosaicca and Chrissey of Unabridged Sass! These ladies are talented and creative badasses, and I promise that once you visit these ladies’ blogs you will be in love with them, too. They have some of the most relate-able and enjoyable posts out there on the interwebs, and there is something for everyone! So, before continuing on to my post here, I’ll give you a few moments to visit Charlotte and Chrissey.
Now that you are back…
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news!
Seven Facts About Moi
1. I prefer my French fries/Tater Tots/Mozza sticks to be slightly over cooked. If the oven says 18-20 minutes, they are staying in for at least 23.
2. I have twenty four years of ballet under my belt!
3. I should have been in London for the births of both Prince George and Princess Charlotte but they were born after I left 😦 (MISSED OPPORTUNITIES.)
4. I am a smorgasboard of recessive traits- blue eyes, hitchhiker’s thumb, earlobe shape.
5. I’ve been obsessed with reading royal biographies since the second grade.
6. I clean the lint trap out every single time I use the dryer.
7. I am terrified of bugs, snails, and anything that lives in water other than turtles.
Coffee and Twigs– Sam and Kelly are quite frankly more real than I’m ever going to be. They are the understated. cool students that we all wish we were, and they take us along for the ride!
New England Classic Beauty– I’m not sure if Monica secretly works for the travel division of Nat Geo, but her posts have the most gorgeous hikes imaginable. She also has fantastic style, and loves dogs AND ballet and might possibly be my American twin!
LindsLikedThat– Lindsey is hilarious on her blog AND her Twitter, and she says everything that you are thinking. She writes on pretty much every topic possible, and you will want to be along for the ride!
Currently, Lately– Paige describes her blog as “The everything bagel of lifestyle blogging”, but I would say it’s more like a pinata of blogging fun. She is a fantastic writer, and no matter what the topic is you will always want to read another post.
Thank you again to Charlotte and Chrissey!!
What is your number one, go-to blog?