20 thoughts on “Are you participating in Blogmas?

1. Halee Pagel November 27, 2016 / 11:07 am

What is Blogmas? I love a good blogging challenge to get my creative juices flowing. 🙂

• anhistorianabouttown November 27, 2016 / 11:12 am

Blogmas is technically where you post every day from Dec 1-25! (I go longer). Some peple do all holiday themed posts, and some have a mix! I love taking part 😊

2. hannahcole93 November 27, 2016 / 12:34 pm

I’m quite tempted but not sure I’d have the time to do a post every day :/

• anhistorianabouttown November 27, 2016 / 1:46 pm

Also added! I personally don’t care if people post daily or not, it’s not everyone’s thing! I just like spreading the cheer 🙂

3. katewinsss November 27, 2016 / 1:42 pm

I would love to! But i am a full time student! But I think I am adding another “Christmas” post every friday, so look out for that!

• anhistorianabouttown November 27, 2016 / 1:45 pm

I will add you to the listing! I totally get that not everyone has the time for daily blog posts, or even wants to write that often 🙂 the spirit of Blogmas is what’s important!

4. Alex November 28, 2016 / 7:35 pm

I am. I figured it would be a good way to get me back in the swing of things, blog wise. So much has been happening blogging took a back seat, but I’ll get back on track!

5. Rosa Swann December 2, 2016 / 1:07 pm

Not exactly Blogmas, but I’m participating in the Holidailies. Which is one post a day every day for Dec.

6. jazminheavenblog December 2, 2016 / 1:29 pm

I’m doing blogmas!! x

7. Rebecca Henderson December 3, 2016 / 6:46 pm

Good luck with blogmas, can’t wait to see the posts! 🙂 I think I am doing Blogmas inadvertently having only just learnt what it is! ha ha ha!