I need to send a massive thank you to Curly Girl Abroad from nominating me for the Liebster Award!! If you don’t already know her, you need to take a few moments and spend some time reading through her blog- a fun and fascinating travel blog! The rules for the Liebster?
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Write 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you
- Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated
- Come up with 11 questions for the bloggers you’re nominating.
Now to get down to this!
11 Facts About Me
- I love tacos, but not spicy tacos. And no beans!
- Lilo from Lilo and Stitch is one of my role models.
- As soon as possible, I will be getting my very own Westie!
- I dislike Apple products, and I hate when people try to convince me repeatedly of their “merits”.
- I find cooking and baking very relaxing!
- Christmas is my very, most favourite thing in the world- starting to plan in September, picking out Christmas cards and mailing them in November, Christmas shopping all year, the whole she-bang!
- My ultimate handbag goal is to own a Mulberry Bayswater.
- I love reading mysteries, mostly cozies.
- I would give anything to be back living in Dublin again.
- I drink more tea than you should.
- I couldn’t imagine not being an involved alumna of my sorority, Alpha Gamma Delta!
- What was your favourite subject in high school?
History- Western Civilisation, specifically!
- What was the subject you disliked the most?
Pre-Calculus Math- math is from the devil.
- Are you religious?
I’m Roman Catholic!
- Who are the people who are the most important in your life?
My family, M (my boyfriend), and a handful of friends that are there for me no matter what.
- Are you a vegetarian?
- Do you support any organisations such as Greenpeace, Plan International…?
I don’t really support any international organisations, but I support the Winnipeg Humane Society, several other local rescues, the Royal Winnipeg Ballet School, and the MS Society of Canada!
- What do you like most about yourself?
I’m curious and I still love to learn!
- What do you like the least about yourself?
I’m terrified of bugs- like gripping panic, terrified.
- Your favourite flavour of ice cream?
I’ve gotta go with plain old chocolate!
- Candy or chocolate?
Sour candy! But also a Mars bar…
- What is the nicest gift you’ve received?
M has given me many amazing gifts, but he gave me a plush Westie our first Christmas together, and I adore it to this day. He just gets me 🙂
11 Questions for You
- Who is your favourite television or movie character?
- Your bedroom- organised or messy?
- What is your go-to comfort food?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- If you could travel to one city or country right now, what would it be?
- Introvert or extrovert?
- Favourite clothing brand?
- First vacation?
- What is your favourite book?
- Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
- Netflix- addictive or whatever?
Thank you again, Curly Girl Abroad!! I’m looking forward to reading everyone’s answers!