I recently turned 27. I am proud of everything I’ve accomplished thus far in my life- I lived in Dublin for a year to do my Masters in Medieval Irish History, I’m slowly but steadily developing my career, I’ve travelled to numerous countries and cities, I’m an involved member of Alpha Gamma Delta, and I have a fantastic boyfriend, a loving family, and wonderful friends. However, I thrive on constant growth and learning.
I have made a list of 30 Things to Do Before I Turn 30! Pretty much like those 101 Things in a 1001 Days, but a little bit more manageable. This will allow me to branch out and have accomplishments and learn new things without making it into a project that takes over my life. As I accomplish these goals, I will post on them! I will give myself until June 30, 2019 to make it!
30 Things to Do Before I Turn 30
1. Own my own dog.
2. Visit 5 new cities.
3. Donate at least $200 per year to charitable organisations.
4. Host a dinner party for family and friends.
5. Visit the Alpha Gamma Delta IHQ in Indianapolis.
6. Attend a blogger event.
7. Learn to arrange flowers.
8. Make a turkey dinner.
9. Visit New York City.
10. Buy my blog domain.
11. Do a spontaneous road trip.
12. Learn how to do a French twist.
13. Go to the RWB Barre After Hours event.
14. Watch 5 different dance documentaries.
15. Read all 6 Jane Austen novels within 12 months.
16. Try a Barre class.
17. Design business cards for the blog.
18. Successfully make butter tarts.
19. Go to the Royal Winnipeg Ballet gala.
20. Paint at least 5 paintings.
21. Keep a journal while I travel.
22. Learn how to tie a tie.
23. Invest in a Mulberry bag.
24. Have a mini garden of at least 5 plants for a summer.
25. Attend horse racing.
26. Create a filing system for my personal documents.
27. Learn how to write at least five different scripts.
28. Buy a new hat or millinery piece.
29. Purchase at least one vintage item of clothing.
30. Maintain at least two different forms of exercise for a year.
Have you ever completed a list like this? What kinds of goals did you set for yourself?