Now that we are in a new month, I have decided to challenge myself! I am hoping to not buy any clothing in June- the two exceptions would be my outfit for Barre After Hours and another black bodysuit (if it turns out I can’t wear the red). I want to remind myself just how many different ways that I can wear all of the items I have without buying anything new! So, what are the rules?
- I need to wear at least four unique outfits for the work week- meaning that an item may be repeated by the combination may not.
- I am allowed one repeat outfit per week (most likely Friday).
- If I go out on the weekend for something other than errands or the dog park, I need to include that outfit.
- If at all possible, I need to include a collage of outfits per week!
- I need to include my thoughts on why I wore what I wore that day.
So, let’s see if I can do this!
1 June 2016- Day 1 of the challenge- what to wear, what to wear? It’s pouring cats and dogs and the office will be chilly, pants will probably be the best option. Today? Navy Modern Stretch Leggings (RW & Co) // Navy V-Neck Woven Cami (RW & Co) // Red Cardigan (H&M)
2 June 2016-Today I was helping out at Convocation at the University; I wanted to have layers, as one never knows how hot or cold it will be for that particular ceremony. I also wanted to make sure it was a somewhat light outfit to match the sunny weather outside! Cap Sleeve T-Shirt with Envelope Print (RW&Co) // Oceanblue Somerset Cardigan (Kate Spade) // Polar Bear Mini Metro Watch (Kate Spade) // Black Modern Stretch Leggings (RW&Co)
3 June 2016- Today was quite chilly and rainy, so I wanted to wear something that would be warm in the office and outside. I dug into my sweaters to see what sort of light sweaters I own, and I spotted this gem again! These are the one patterned pair of Modern Stretch Leggings I own, and they are thicker and have more give- also very comfortable. Emerald Cabled Sweater (Tommy Hilfiger) // Modern Stretch Legging in Medallion Print (RW & Co) // Navy T-Shirt (H&M)
Any tips for changing up how I view my existing wardrobe?