Crafty Cute Creative is so kind, and has nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award! This means a lot to me, as I typically am a creative person! (Must be all of the ballet 🙂 ) Longtime readers might already know these facts, but there a lot of new readers with me now!
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share five facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 – 20 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
Five Facts About Me
1. I’ve mentioned it before, but I volunteer at my local Humane Society as a Rabbit Wrangler! I cuddle them, I make obstacles courses for them, I chase them around, and generally help them get used to human interactions. While we want to see them adopted straightaway, it is lovely to see them over the course of a few weeks and notice how comfortable with you they become.
2. My degrees are all in history, and because I have two decades of ballet behind me, I find the history of ballet fascinating! There is not a whole lot of work done on the subject, as it is difficult to find a trained historian who is also educated in ballet. My goal is to slowly continue my research and someday publish something on the history of ballet.
3. I. LOVE. MILLINERY. Hats, fascinators, you name them, I love them! I’m lucky enough to be able to pull off just about any hat, and I am working them into my outfits more and more. I think that they can be fun and stylish and elegant, and add a little something to an outfit. I’ve some weddings to attend this year, here I come!!
4. I bake roughly twice a week! I love baking, brownies and bars in particular, at the moment. I find it relaxing to make it, and even more relaxing to eat it. However, while I do enjoy making recipes from scratch, I am not a snob! Sometimes quickly mixing up some Duncan Hines brownies is the cure to a bad day, and I’m not ashamed to say sometimes I use mixes 🙂
5. I will rewatch the same tv shows over and over again! I’m at over 20 rewatches of Gilmore Girls, 10 of Parks and Rec, and probably 15 of Sing It On (on Netflix)! If I love a tv show, I will watch it forever. I find them comforting, and I can throw them on when I can’t sleep and they will take my mind off of whatever is worrying me without actually keeping me up.
Thank you again, Crafty Cute Creative!! You are wonderful to me 🙂 And I look forward to hearing everyone’s answers!