Hola! I’m back with part two of which blogs I follow. While I follow a fair number of blogs, there are some that I actually get excited for new posts- here they are!
1. Jacques’ Dog Blog– In case you weren’t aware, I adore westies. Hopefully, one day soon, I will have one of my very own. Nothing makes me happier than seeing a new post, Jacques will brighten up ANYONE’s day 🙂 Favourite Post? Just Jacques- Well Okay
2. Daily Dose of Charm– This is a fantastic prep-style blog, I love the variety of topics posted! I don’t know if some of the styles would really work up here in Canada, but I think she looks wonderful. She also has a dog, and that pretty much sold me on trusting her. You should definitely be reading this blog because: You get to see her pup here!
3. Lived.Learned.Blogged– A fellow Canadian blogger, I enjoy her mix of fashion, photography, and pretty much life. I particularly love her posts about her quest to learn ballet as an adult. I have a lot of respect for people who learn as adults, it is quite a bit more difficult than when we are younger. This post detailing her adventures in ballet is one of my favourites!
4. Catherine’s Diaries– Quite frankly, it’s a great way to keep up with the British Royal Family! The blog stays fairly up-to-date, like the Swedish Royal Wedding that just happened. Princess Charlotte’s christening should be lovely, though I doubt we will see much!
5. More Mysteries Please– I love cozies, and this blog is a good way to stay up to date with which books have been released! I follow roughly 20 different cozies series, not counting the one-offs I just pick up, so it is nice to have them all gathered in one place. I also like reading the reviews, a lot of people don’t bother to actually review cozies!
Honourable Mention: Missed Flights & Wrong Turns! I feel as though I have done my fair share of travelling, and I only have more and more planned, so I thoroughly enjoy reading other people’s travel stories. These are funny, and crazy, and you can definitely think back to yourself in a similar situation. If you love travel, you should probably be reading this blog!